Friday, July 29, 2011

2. Straight Edge Salad

Hi there :D

So sorry for the lack of postage on here. Such a terrible way to introduce my blog !! But this has been a super duper busy month, My birthday was the beginning of the month, then my husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! And then my best friends from Michigan came to visit me for a few days, then I ended up going home with them for about 4 days..!. Whew! Let me tell you. That was so an awesome surprise. I had NO idea!! Now Im back and im ready to get blogging.

On July 17th was 'Money in the Bank' a WWE Wrestling pay-per-view. Its a tradition for us to have a little get together with our friends and we make food and just hang out and watch wrestling ! Its really a good time. My husband T told me that he'd like to make a special salad for his favorite wrestler CM Punk! So we made the 'straight edge salad' It has green and purple lettuce with spinich , cucumbers, chickpeas, radishes, morningstar farms grilled chickn' strips, cheese, snow peas, and. Oh and of course Croutons! This salad was soooo good if I do say so myself! Please mind my lack of pictures, im stilll new at this and alot of them were not so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment